Excess run-off water on a city´s streets goes into the sewage system, carrying pollution and trash, and results in flooding. This video explores the results of these waterways on natural habitats and shows various infrastructure design projects that use nature to solve these problems.
The information and views set out in this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of European Union. Neither European Union institutions and bodies nor any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of information contained therein.
- Sustainability: what the entrepreneurship educators think
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Innovation: Categories and Interactions
- Rethinking 21st-Century Businesses: An Approach to Fourth Sector SMEs in Their Transition to a Sustainable Model Committed to SDGs
- Entrepreneurship Education and Sustainable Development Goals: A literature Review and a Closer Look at Fragile States and Technology-Enabled Approaches
- Learning apart and together: towards an integrated competence framework for sustainable entrepreneurship in higher education