BUILD will offer a one-month accelerator programme to support students in developing start-up businesses and commercialise real products and services that may contribute to city resilience and re-naturalisation. With the assistance of City Facilitators and the experts coming from the SMEs part of the project, the groups set up and conduct real sales meetings and/or meetings with venture capital funds.
The programme will take place at Bloxhub, a new state-of-the-art sustainable urbanisation incubator located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
To join the accelerator programme students teams must participate and offer a solution for an online challenge (date to be confirmed).
In this section you will find:
- An online challenge for selecting the winning group with the best solutions out of all the student groups)
- Roadmaps including methods and tools for setting up and scaling start-ups of students, including detailed 3-year business cases
- A compilation of methods and tools from idea to start-up
Share this entry
The information and views set out in this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of European Union. Neither European Union institutions and bodies nor any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of information contained therein.
- Sustainability: what the entrepreneurship educators think
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Innovation: Categories and Interactions
- Rethinking 21st-Century Businesses: An Approach to Fourth Sector SMEs in Their Transition to a Sustainable Model Committed to SDGs
- Entrepreneurship Education and Sustainable Development Goals: A literature Review and a Closer Look at Fragile States and Technology-Enabled Approaches
- Learning apart and together: towards an integrated competence framework for sustainable entrepreneurship in higher education