In this interview, Luc Bas, the Regional Director of the International Union for the Conservation of Nature, discusses the importance of nature based solutions. Climate change is affecting the entire world in large ways, but local environments are also experiencing the devastating effects. The SDG 11 is the UN´s call to make urban spaces more sustainable through nature based solutions. We must organize dense city communities to play an active role in solving personal and city-wide environmental issues.
The information and views set out in this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of European Union. Neither European Union institutions and bodies nor any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of information contained therein.
- Sustainability: what the entrepreneurship educators think
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Innovation: Categories and Interactions
- Rethinking 21st-Century Businesses: An Approach to Fourth Sector SMEs in Their Transition to a Sustainable Model Committed to SDGs
- Entrepreneurship Education and Sustainable Development Goals: A literature Review and a Closer Look at Fragile States and Technology-Enabled Approaches
- Learning apart and together: towards an integrated competence framework for sustainable entrepreneurship in higher education