Architectural design can no longer be only concerned with developing artefacts that produce reduced environmental impacts within a certain threshold of emissions. Conversely, buildings today must be developed to reverse the effects of climate change, enhance natural systems, the built environment and inhabitants’ life. “Regenerative Design in the Digital Practice” explores how the regenerative concept is now being applied to the regenerative design of cities and buildings. A series of digital design approaches are exemplified via a series of examples drawn from leading international practitioners and researchers.
The information and views set out in this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of European Union. Neither European Union institutions and bodies nor any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of information contained therein.
- Sustainability: what the entrepreneurship educators think
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Innovation: Categories and Interactions
- Rethinking 21st-Century Businesses: An Approach to Fourth Sector SMEs in Their Transition to a Sustainable Model Committed to SDGs
- Entrepreneurship Education and Sustainable Development Goals: A literature Review and a Closer Look at Fragile States and Technology-Enabled Approaches
- Learning apart and together: towards an integrated competence framework for sustainable entrepreneurship in higher education