This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud UserBLD contributed a whooping 86 entries.
Entries by UserBLD
Download [5.27 MB]
Here you can find a large number of useful information about various NBS and ES-based solutions suggested by University of Lorraine.
Check a report about various NBS implemented at various scale to enhance climate change resilience suggested by University of Lorraine. With climate change now a certainty, the question is now how much change there will be and what can be done about it. One of the answers is through adaptation. Many of the lessons that […]
Check a report about societal challenges that could be adressed by Nature Based Soutions (NBS) suggested by University of Lorraine. This report has been prepared as part of an effort by IUCN to define its position on Nature-based Solutions (NbS) and plan for future work to advance this concept and support effective implementation of NbS to enhance ecosystem services provision […]
Check a scientific paper about Ecosystem Services (ES) that, hereafter its initial content about the epistomology of research about the concept, presents in a clear way the scientific approach of ES, suggested by University of Lorraine. Download [1.29 MB]
Successful leadership depends on the quality of attention and intention that the leader brings to any situation. Download [4.37 MB]
The information and views set out in this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of European Union. Neither European Union institutions and bodies nor any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of information contained therein.
- Sustainability: what the entrepreneurship educators think
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Innovation: Categories and Interactions
- Rethinking 21st-Century Businesses: An Approach to Fourth Sector SMEs in Their Transition to a Sustainable Model Committed to SDGs
- Entrepreneurship Education and Sustainable Development Goals: A literature Review and a Closer Look at Fragile States and Technology-Enabled Approaches
- Learning apart and together: towards an integrated competence framework for sustainable entrepreneurship in higher education